Karma not showing
Started by Evil-Duckbaby [2136399] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Teutonic-Order [2040043]
· 3 likes ·
R- lose a karma. Trolling Bugs....Enjoy the ban - Hcom3 [2003693]
· 2 likes ·
What do you mean? I dont see any karma. [image: i.imgur.com] - Nightmare [1637448]
· 2 likes ·
I thought this was achievement thread for a min
R- lose a karma. Trolling Bugs....Enjoy the ban
"You have rated this thread"
And now, neither do I :D
I thought this was achievement thread for a min
i am unsure i understand your issue? you get upvoted and downvoted a lot, so its only natural that your karma fluctuates?
Its at a weird angle but its 4 consecutive upvotes (5 actually couldn't fit it into the screenshot) but I only have 3 karma
isnt that because you have also been rated down?
Its 5 upvotes in a row and it goes to the top sorry it was at a weird angle
Even if you get a confirmed bug report....
Rated -