Hi! I'm looking for people for like to role play! It doesn't matter much to me what we roleplay. PM me if you're interested!
Looking for people to rp with!
Started by Skullxbabex [2134561] on in Roleplay.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Skullxbabex [2134561]
· 2 likes ·
Does anyone wanna do a group rp? I would love to start a factions that is based on rp. Or maybe do a group rp on kik or discord?
Hi! I'm looking for people for like to role play! It doesn't matter much to me what we roleplay. PM me if you're interested!
Hey i am interested
love myself a rp. hit me up!
Does anyone wanna do a group rp? I would love to start a factions that is based on rp. Or maybe do a group rp on kik or discord?
Are you talking roleplaying, like a D&D game or something?
What kind of RP are we talking about ?
I'd like to do an to also, it can be on Torn or kik, I don't mind either or.