Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Virus programming bug

Started by irreverend [2108137] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
irreverend [2108137]

Just went to start programming a new virus on a laptop, and I'm able to start the last two, stealth and the other one. I shouldn't be able to since I don't meet the education requirements for them.

Device: motorola Moto G (4); Android 7.0
irreverend [2108137]

Cancelled my existing virus programming. I'm currently flying back to Torn City so it's not the exact same conditions but I think the issue has been fixed. If I try starting armoured or stealth virus programming it says I'm not qualified. I'll need to check when I land though. Also it occurs to me that I've leveled up quite a bit since I posted the bug report, and if nothing has been changed since, then maybe the issue was specific to a certain lower level with a laptop and the intermediate programming course. If you've done something to fix the issue though, then it seems to have worked.