Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Craps Bug

Started by Boseph [2117116] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Boseph [2117116]

Hi,

Been playing Craps a lot in recent times.  There is a bug when you bet on the "Don't Pass Bar".  When you roll 2 x 6.  You should get paid your amount bet on the Don't pass bar.  You do not get paid.  This has cost me an estimated 100million in winnings thus far including one bet today of 30million. 

Please test this to confirm my findings.  How do I get my winnings back?  Please confirm.

Many thanks,

Boseph.
Boseph [2117116]

That would of been 30mins to an hour before opening the thread Between 11:05 and 11:35 26/06/2018.  The other times were over a course of a week.  
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

I checked, the logs, bet was payed correctly in all cases. Please note, that there are different paying rules if point is established, this may cause confusion. If this will happen again, please check the exact time - we will check it again.
Boseph [2117116]

Hold up.  The bet said I won the money.  However the money was never paid out.  So if your checking the logs, of course it's going to say it's paid.  
Boseph [2117116]

Hi Guys

The bug is still not fixed.  When I bet on the "Don't pass bar"and roll a 12.  It says I win, but my money doesn't increase.  This needs to be fixed.  I am still owed a lot of money.  I had 40million right now.  Had 10mil on the Dont pass bar.  Rolled a 12.  Said I won $10 mil.  My bankroll remained at $40mil.