I didnt get my referal bonus for funky2016 and kgriben
Referral
Started by Experiment626 [2118353] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
I didnt get my referal bonus for funky2016 and kgriben
Get them to post here to confirm and we can add them manually
I got it
i have added Kgribben as a referral for you. just waiting on funky2016 to confirm.
any word yet on funky2016?
he did refer me to play Torn. I never heard of it till he showed me and so far i love it
better late then never i guess... the referral has been added.