Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Need work

Started by Kumi415 [2133609] on in Company Recruitment.

2 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
13 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Kumi415 [2133609]

I'm new to the game and need work will work for 1000 a day really just looking for stats I'm active daly.

STATS: 

ML:170

Intel:164

Endurance:150

Current job: Army
MugiwaraBroly [2046756]

If you are looking for a job I have just started a Fireworks shop called Mr.Satans FIreworks and am searching for employees. Level does not bother me as long as you are an active player. The lowest level positions will be payed 10k a day and more for the higher positions. I will be on everyday and will train as often as possible and a BONUS WILL BE GIVEN every time we gain stars. If interested send an application .