I was referred by a user named Vikingeff [2111984], but I'm not showing up in his referral list
Referral issue
Started by VanDash [2142249] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Slovich [2140291] ×1 Throatpunch [2142034] ×1 VanDash [2142249] ×1
I was referred by a user named Vikingeff [2111984], but I'm not showing up in his referral list
Have them Confirm this by posting here and a staff member should be able to credit them the referral.
as stewie says
I was referred by ---Mr_Hyde---[2118353] but it isnt showing he referred me.
Good morning,
I confirmed that I did indeed refer VanDash [2142249], after he went out of prison.
He's making me proud every day and Duke is very happy with him so far, I think he will do just fine in torn, and seems he loves them bounties !!
Best regards,
--
Vikingeff
Mentions: VanDash [2142249]
i have added his referal code
make your own thread and have him post in it to confirm
Thanks really appreciate, will drink a beer at your awesomeness !!
I was referred by Slovich [2140291]--but it isn't showing he referred me
Mentions: Slovich [2140291]
I confirm that I did refer Throatpunch [2142034]
Mentions: Throatpunch [2142034]
Own thread people
I'm not adding it unless you .Ake your own thread
While bugs should go in the one thread
Referrals should be your own thread as they are personal issues to the player