So this has probably been asked before, but I can't seem to find the answer... how do I improve a property? Is it a level requirement? Thanks!
Improving Property
Started by k1llsw1tch [2142334] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
So this has probably been asked before, but I can't seem to find the answer... how do I improve a property? Is it a level requirement? Thanks!
Are you living in the property? As you have to live in it to get the customise option :)
Yo upgrade a property you have to be living in it, and you also need to own it. Once you do, you can click this button on your properties page.
[image: i.imgur.com]
But if you want my advice, don't bother. Rent a property instead of buying one. Owning one, especially an apartment at your current networth is not work it. Better to just rent the best one you can so you have more happy and better stat gains.
like kayla said, renting is a better option.
can be even cheaper if u marry someone to split upkeep fees.