Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graphics

Started by Fahren [2140405] on in Graphics.

11 replies · 350 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
26
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 10610 ×1

Fahren [2140405]

Making graphics.

Please feel free to drop a comment/review below if I've made any graphics for you.

Thank you! ^-^



Edit:
As of July 1st, players in the Fibonacci faction may order graphics free of charge.

Mentions: NPO - Strength [10610]

DarkSailorMoon [1873850]

I must say, that I love his work. He did a special request and delivered to me something way above my expectations. I would highly recommend him and I will be returning for more work as time goes by. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, he's a deadpan 100. :D Here's what he did for me. And I love it.



[image: i.imgur.com]