Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Almonds

Started by WheelSpinner [1968975] on in Food & Cooking.

11 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Juggernaut [39773]

I'm not sure why but I died a little inside when I noticed pistachio's didn't make the list, don't you realise how addictive those lil buggers are?

Peanut's I can throw across the bar at the annoying turd in the corner but pistachio's, they'l make me oblivious to everything around me, serious tunnel vision!