Tried using the app on my Samsung Tab 2, but then I don't have the sidebar but I can still navigate through player home page.
Torn App, Tab 2
Started by Scipio107 [1680055] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
Tried using the app on my Samsung Tab 2, but then I don't have the sidebar but I can still navigate through player home page.
Is this bug still exist for you?
Could you please provide some screenshot?
can you provide an update, please?
no update provided,
closing report.