so I've been attacking lvl targets from Baldr's guide, and I've attacked quite a few by now and gone through a bit of Xanax, but even still i'm stuck at lvl 8 and can't seem to get any higher. help? I've even put job points into exp but it didn't seem to help either
leveling up
Started by GG4ming [2126329] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
so I've been attacking lvl targets from Baldr's guide, and I've attacked quite a few by now and gone through a bit of Xanax, but even still i'm stuck at lvl 8 and can't seem to get any higher. help? I've even put job points into exp but it didn't seem to help either
You've only done 116 attacks and the highest level you've beat is 24... Keep attacking and you'll get there.
Here... Have a xanax for 10 more attacks. ^^
Only attack lvl 20+ targets and Leave them, don't mug or hosp. Takes roughly 150-200 attacks usually to hit 15. Good luck!
Did you left them or hosp/mug them?
You're not stuck, you just haven't done enough yet. Every level takes longer than the last one, so just stick with it :)
i always leave them. unless its a mission from duke where i have to mug or hosp them. but thats all