So I put my car into a race and I logged on a couple hours later when the race was finished. When I went to go upgrade my car it said I have -30 upgrade points. Can someone please help me fix this.
Racing bug
Started by BigAidy [1981032] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 5
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- aurel1 [1046304] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Your account was not affected by that script, I will check, what happened.
So I put my car into a race and I logged on a couple hours later when the race was finished. When I went to go upgrade my car it said I have -30 upgrade points. Can someone please help me fix this.
Same You have -18 racing points available
I came 4th 7 times during the last ddos, but you shouldn’t lose points for that O_o
Weird.. I jumped up a bunch, I was on about 410-420 points, now I have 491 points.. it seems to have occurred after I got the following event 7 times..
You came 5th in the Docks race. Your best lap was 02:53:96. [View]
Points were deducted automatically from everyone, who received more than they should because of a cron error.
Your account was not affected by that script, I will check, what happened.
The issues been marked as closed, are you still investigating this?
I have minus racing points but I shouldn't. I had at least 2 before the DDOS attack. Won a few races and came 2nd in a few. I have a 7 events for the same race sure those points would be deducted instead of giving me minus 30?
What error? I came 4th so got zero points added
It should be corrected now.