What is the best moment in the game to use a Donator Pack? At the moment I have 1 pack and I am 4 years old. It's better to sell and get $ 26 mi? Or it's better to use the pack now and reach level 15? Or it's better to hold the pack for future use? What do you guys think that is the best time to use the pack?
About Donator Pack
Started by Cheedx [2144882] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 23
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
What is the best moment in the game to use a Donator Pack? At the moment I have 1 pack and I am 4 years old. It's better to sell and get $ 26 mi? Or it's better to use the pack now and reach level 15? Or it's better to hold the pack for future use? What do you guys think that is the best time to use the pack?
Do you have any other money? If not it might be best to sell and start trading, start making money and then get donator status.
Having donator status is always beneficial. Use the donator pack. Sell the points if you want. Use the extra energy to power level yourself to 15 and then run plushies/flowers to buy more DPs.
Making money is very important for serious training. I agree with both of them^^ it comes down to choice.
-use dp now, and have better training/more energy, but less funds to work with to earn more
OR
-Sell the dp, training won't be as good, But if you trade well, You can double your money and buy another dp soon...
I recommend the second IF you think you have the time to make money trading, As you'll end up with the funds for another soon
If you don't have donator status, you should use it to get donator status. That extra energy is invaluable for your training.
Yeah, especially since once your at 15, you can easily make up that money by flower/ plushie running.
Thanks you all. I'm going to use the DP
Ok. I hope that you can get to 15 soon enough. It shouldn't take a long time if you use the Donator pack at level 6. According to another forum post(I'll link in an edit) it takes about 150-200 attacks to reach 15, if most are leaves. So that extra energy regeneration would really help.
Edit: Here's the link :)
Mentions: leveling up
I would advice you to use the donator pack and also have a read at this -
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0
To answer this shortly, if you plan to seriously play Torn, ALWAYS make sure you have donator status or asap if you don't.
Energy is one of the most important assets here and you'll raise your E bar from 100 to 150 and increase E regeneration as well, among some other benefits.
Here is what I did when I got my first DP, I sold it to rent a P.I for about a month I then spam attacked until I hit 15 and then travelled to make $$$ which I then used for training and to purchase a DP.
However having the extra E is always beneficial it depends on your play style really.
I definitely will play Torn seriously, such a fun game. I should have known it before
Awesome goodluck then :)
Remember it's slow paced compared to most games, but if you hang in there, it'll become so much more rewarding later!