43 replies · 247 views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
44
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
DrZed[237786]
· 1 likes · You act like it is funny so yes. it does make it look like you think it is a perfectly fine thing to do. How could you find what you said to be funny otherwise?
Not a joke actually, but when I was a little kid just learning to read my dad would constantly reach over and put his hand on my head while we were out... a long time went by before I figured out why, and when I did I laughed so hard...