Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn haters EXPOSED

Started by DUDE [1028023] on in General Discussion.

55 replies · 621 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

DUDE [1028023]

I speak for like the majority of torn when I say this

Nobody gives a **** what you have to say 
ChillySpunc [1905415]

Pretty sure 1,776 upvotes give a shit what I have to say, because you see even though my threads are sometimes ranty and full of insults what I have to say actually makes sense and I'm trying to better the community.

You on the other hand are a shit troll who wasn't getting enough attention spouting your regular bullshit so you decided to completely copy Evil-Ducks style, unfortunately for you, Evil-Duck is past it so everything he says is full of plot holes. If you're going to troll, try and come up with something original. Don't be a wannabe.
DUDE [1028023]

I just said nobody gives a **** what you have to say

Then you come back and write a paragraph. So ****ing stupid.
DUDE [1028023]

Come on son

PM me and tell me how all this is just an act and Bo's much you love me

#luxuryapartmentinyourhead 
EKO-Cobra [1952447]

nah not obsessed bro just pointing out the truth and yea that did happened cause u know u were pursuing "her" quite publicly on the forums but hey now i know why u never answered....but more to the fact if ur OP was not fake and that is a big if then why do i see no links like in this one
DUDE [1028023]

I don't have time to sit and fake chat logs unlike yourself

Contrary to popular belief I am winning in torn and REAL LIFE
Butters [34298]

Once again you have encapsulated your entire torn city existence in two neat sentences there lil' dude.

Your ability to get inside the heads of people who happen to read your dribbling efforts in the forums and see what they are really thinking about you is truly remarkable - I hope you use your powers for good rather than evil...
2106105 [2106105]

Flooding / Spamming


Purposefully spamming or flooding on any platform including the forums / chat rooms or a user's private mailbox / events with duplicated, irrelevant information or illegible text.
DUDE [1028023]

Let's get something clear here, I am the good guy. You people are the bad guys.

And I promise I will finish you haters one by one. 

 
Butters [34298]

Hmm did you experience some sort of severe head trauma during your last stay in fed lil' dude?

Looks like you're a little delusional there - you should get that checked out just in case there's something more serious going on in that little noggin of yours...
DUDE [1028023]

DUDE DUDE in fed jail?

There is no jail cell capable of holding the greatest 

Looks like I am not the delusional one here kid 
Butters [34298]

Hmm - subject is now exhibiting signs of repressed memory, potentially triggered by chronic Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

(damn ched and his goon squad must have worked you over in your fed cell lil 'dude)