I keep trying to enter the missions tab, upon clicking it I get an error 404 page not found message. Is there anyway to fix this?
Error 404
Started by Horizon [2143494] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
I keep trying to enter the missions tab, upon clicking it I get an error 404 page not found message. Is there anyway to fix this?
Try Ctrl-F5 to force a cache reload
I'm on a mobile device..
Hmm, not sure that is a page not found i think.
Check it is going for this address
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=missions (use this link).
If that doesn't work maybe restart your device.
This worked! Thank you so much!