y'all need to put more creativity into your entries mate! people like rainbowsuarus and Bug did some creative entries! the rest of y'all are just holding up your name and what not. try and be creative! have fun with what you do! dont just hold a sign up or show your chest (girls) to win! actually have fun!
creativity
Started by GG4ming [2126329] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 36
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Axelsson [2102210]
· 13 likes ·
Rainbowsaurus is the only one I've given a 10 so far, that shit was awesome. I really hope I didn't put on fifty pounds of military gear, get in the bathtub with a rifle and ask my visibly disturbed and … - Bug [1455582] Committee
· 8 likes ·
Mine was creative? I went to the mall and got a $1 bug swatter and doodled on a whiteboard.. - rainbowsaurus [1884204]
· 3 likes ·
Yours is still my favorite
y'all need to put more creativity into your entries mate! people like rainbowsuarus and Bug did some creative entries! the rest of y'all are just holding up your name and what not. try and be creative! have fun with what you do! dont just hold a sign up or show your chest (girls) to win! actually have fun!
Its been less than 24 hours.
Creative entries take time.
+10 for rainbowsaurus
duh
right! hers was actually pretty cool
What am I? Krill? I HAD TO GET A DIVE MASK OUT OF STORAGE.
Poseidon be damned.
pfft no i voted yours good too dont worry. but bug had some good art on his white board when he did it
Whine Whine. Why don't you show them then?
i plan to. as sson as i can get my camera to work XD
Bollocks. So you can only submit when in Torn proper, it seems?
Mine was creative? I went to the mall and got a $1 bug swatter and doodled on a whiteboard..
Yours is still my favorite
Yours and Bug's are my favorite Mr/Mrs Torn
Less creativity more boobs please
Both got a 1 from me
Rainbowsaurus is the only one I've given a 10 so far, that shit was awesome.
I really hope I didn't put on fifty pounds of military gear, get in the bathtub with a rifle and ask my visibly disturbed and confused roommate to get a picture of me just to be beaten by dudes holding up pieces of paper by their faces...
...and your's mine for the Ms., only thing is that you didn't follow the submission guidelines and include your ID?
• Take a photo of yourself, including your user ID or Name and the Year (2018) in the photo.
It's always been name OR ID. Both arent required.
maybe, but you had more creativity in yours then half the people who only held up a piece of paper to thier face or something
What if we're just generally very dull and unimaginative people?
Derp - thanks. Comprehension clearly isn't my strong suit ;)