I tried to optimize my energy usage by aligning duke's missions with my faction chaining. Lo and behold, the mission timed out and called it a failures. How long do you have to complete each mission?
Mission deadlines
Started by Dreycon [2140585] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
I tried to optimize my energy usage by aligning duke's missions with my faction chaining. Lo and behold, the mission timed out and called it a failures. How long do you have to complete each mission?
You have 3 days.
However, I believe there are some missions (the one's that unlock a new difficulty tier) allow for 7 days. I know that was the case for one of my missions that unlocked a new difficulty tier.
Note: even if you complete all the tasks; the timer is still active and mission can still time out.
Generally 3 days. Unless you get the Bring It mission, which is usually 7.
Keep in mind, the timer doesn't start until you accept the mission. I have one waiting right now that would be good to use while we are chaining. If I don't accept it, and I don't decline it, I can keep it around forever.
You can only have 3 waiting to be accepted, and if you already have 3, then it won't give you any new ones. But in theory, I could have two that I'm saving, and every day I"d get a new mission, as long as I always accept (and complete) that one within one day, or decline it.
if you want to align the missions for chaining, read the mission and make sure its about attacking, and then dont accept it till the chaining start