Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

M16 appreciation thread

Started by DUDE [1028023] on in General Non-related.

38 replies · 438 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
39
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

-BC-M16 [1002535] ×2 MeanMike [1884314] ×1

DUDE [1028023]

Lets take a moment to reflect on and appreciate how M16 came out of nowhere and took the forums by storm

The M16 I knew 5 years back is not the same M16 I know today..5 years of inactivity and he returns

You were sent $1,000,000,000 from -BC-M16: 

M16 was like Yo dude whats happening in TORN These days, just here for a bit, my gf is out of town, know what I am saying.

I was like you know I have taken over the forums, you know how I do.

He was all like forums I might have to check that shit out soon know what i am saying

And that he did, nothing handed out he came and took his.

Was he nice? Oh so nice. Were they mad? Oh so mad

M16 took the forums and ran it for me, I let him take The Redeem Team told him brand it for me. Pages of abuse every thread that's standard for him. 

Farewell M16. It's been real.

Mentions: -BC-M16 [1002535]

DUDE [1028023]

Forum posting aside, he is a good man role playing a bad man

Let's cherish the memories he left us with