Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Equipped jacket bug

Started by FlavorTown [2139243] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
FlavorTown [2139243]

I have nine jackets in my inventory, i have one equipped but the other nine are still stacked with it, making all nine jackets considered equipped.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I think we may be able to separate equipped clothing items from non-equipped, like we do with weapons / armour.
Stente [1899758]

For me it works if I go to the clothes-specific tab and not the "all"-tab.

I can add any extra jackets to the bazaar even though I am wearing one of them.