Does anyone else play this phone game? I find it pretty addictive, I'm in the star league 3 (I think I've done 3-4 other leagues to get there) with just over 4k fans!
It's an online game and you are agaist others online, the aim of the game if to score goals and defend/block there shots. It's football, quite easy once you get the hang of it, but you can be agaist over powered people that will f**k sh*t up.
Once you are lvl 4 or 5 you can join teams, that will help with rewards and earn cash abit quicker as a team (score like 300 goals as a team and you get a reward!)
You can do it solo without team if you choice, you still earn exp and coins quickly if you win! Upgrade your power up, you get special moves that you are able to use once per game, it costs to upgrade and refill so don't waste them all in one sitting or within the first day as you need coins to refill them back up.
If you feel like you want to join me in a team, feel freely; 'thugheads'.
Check out the game and give it a shot, Will kill a few hours of your time! :)