Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dead Thread v.5

Started by All-Might [2062176] on in Graveyard.

238 replies · 671 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 239 / 239 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Rummy [2108403]

Yep, I knew that, but thanks!

Donate the 26 Mil to a Noob in need, and credit the winner with the donation.


Zelken [2139024]

Once, twice, thrice, now I must say it quaice. That's a word right? Whatever. A singular kitten plushie
All-Might [2062176]

I just want to thank everyone for playing my game. This is my first thread to reach 100 comments.

If you enjoyed playing, please like this comment. (Next prize will be worth the number of likes on this comment x 1,000,000)

Also should the rules for Game #2 make the prize also RNG or is last post=prize better format.

Also Also, i am lurking the thread till 1:40TCT