Have you ever been ****ing mugged without consent? Well not anymore!!! We need to end this culture of mugging without consent. If you ever get mugged without you consent then use the #nameMuggedMeWithoutConsent. Together we will end this oppression. Donate to the MugWithConsentMovement(my account "virusthe")
#MugWithConsent
Started by BiscuitCat [2097001] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 36
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Hcom3 [2003693]
· 30 likes ·
YOU MUGGED VIRUSTHE AND STOLE $757,631 #MugWithoutConsent - WalkingTarget [2077507]
· 22 likes ·
So a BC-M16 multi then. - Icy [2926]
· 6 likes ·
Is there a competition for dumbest general discussion thread running and I just don't know? (please say yes.)
Mentioned in this thread
Hcom3 [2003693] ×1
Have you ever been ****ing mugged without consent? Well not anymore!!! We need to end this culture of mugging without consent. If you ever get mugged without you consent then use the #nameMuggedMeWithoutConsent. Together we will end this oppression. Donate to the MugWithConsentMovement(my account "virusthe")
You seem to misunderstand how many hashtags will be involved and also it will only advantage the muggers bright and strong enough to stealth mug you.
I also am not sure how the hashtag approach is going to prevent the oppression.
I am happy to learn.
YOU MUGGED VIRUSTHE AND STOLE $757,631
#MugWithoutConsent
You suck.
I was going to do that :/
.....sadness I was just trying to beg for some money's =(
Networth 1,351,784,644
You don't need it
#dudeis
1.3b is in the bank :(
And hey did you just assume my true network.... what are you a white gay male?
Why bring race into it?
Hey I'm a gay lesbian transgender Muslim woman
So a BC-M16 multi then.
Is there a competition for dumbest general discussion thread running and I just don't know?
(please say yes.)
Hey that was a micro aggression
Yes, it is a secret competition being run by some elites of this game to determine the true worthy of the title of Monkey King. The winner will get 50 free monkey plushies everyday. So far, DUDE DUDE is running ahead in this competition.
Really? I could probably win
Epic _/_
This one time The Great Kanye West and future President of the United States once said "George Bush doesn't care about black people" on national TV! https://youtu.be/pXyryUHItuc And that was one of the golden moments in history and afterwards the political elites brought in a black man named Barry Soetoro Hussein Obama into presidency, but no one could fool The Great Kanye West as he ALWAYS speaks the truth! Thanks Obama! ^o^
Yes, Big_Momma is running one as a method for determining who to give her stuff to before quitting
I was going to attack and mug the OP
But Hcom3 already did that
So I was going to attack and hospitalize the OP
But someone already did that too
Y'all suck