it 10:23 forget it
Posts archived: 1,829 / 1,829 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
it 10:23 forget it
No kidding. I woke up at 3am and burned an energy bar and a refill, but it looks like plenty of folks were expecting a one shot kill.
I'm done, my med CD is maxed out. Can we try this about 6-8 hours earlier?
yeah we can try this in another 6-8 hours or wait till tomorrow, but we need to make sure to have enough ppl so we don't waste energy and revives and items for nothing..
here is mid day ,no idont i informed , 2 days people for nothing,and dont want more attention .with my lvl noone belive that it could working
I'll check logs later and see who else was really fighting and who showed up just to help out once.
You guys did a great job putting this attack together, we just weren't strong enough.
Sorry for sounding grouchy, I woke up this time yesterday and went to bed at midnight; it was a very long and tiresome day.
Thank you again for your work, I didn't do anything but show up to this one. ;)
lousy 100 e and some bloodpack but i saw duke blood thats what i say to all who said they will come and not come ,cowards,60 said ,10 were there
Next one needs to be during a better time of the day I think and a few days longer planning to get enough people.
If you guys are thinking of another please PM me :)
are we gonna do another attack soon? please pm too
Need to do this too I will help
Thursday 7pm TCT ? Put it in your calendars
Still have 5 days left for this mission so i'm in.
Midnight on a working night for me. It's a maybe.
Can we do it an hour or two earlier?
+1 here
Thursday 17:00 TCT it is (2 hours earlier than 7pm so QJedi can join). Bring your faction members and friends to help so we can beat him this time.
If you are joining in, could you make a reply to this thread so we have an idea how many people we have. I will now inform people from this thread who were interested.
I'm in..
am in
Thursday 17:00 TCT. im in too
so? are we doing it?
pm me tomorrow if we are in to this. thanks