30 replies · 322 views · thread synced · 11 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
DENMON[2053638]
· 1 likes · I thought the graph updated 0:00 but the numbers under the graph change constantly. Like on the graph he has $750,632,468 networth, but the networth under "Other" says it is $720,616,821. I have never double checked this, so I could …
can someone help me please Joshstone021 scammed me for my privet island I have invested money into this game to help me get there and I asked him for help he said he would help me sell the privet island so I can get the money for trading to progress so I sent him the privet island to sell and he said he would send the money to me then blocked me I trusted him and he took all I had can some one help me please.
This is a bit sketchy.... Firstly the person you're accusing is a newer player of you and is not a higher level either. What made you think he could sell it and you couldn't? That's like me giving a new player my stocks to sell because he could do it better than me. Seems odd.... Really you'd just sell it yourself if you wanted too.
I asked the accuser and he denies it, says you lost a ton on RR.
I don't know really what to make of all this but I don't believe you at all.
I thought the graph updated 0:00 but the numbers under the graph change constantly. Like on the graph he has $750,632,468 networth, but the networth under "Other" says it is $720,616,821. I have never double checked this, so I could still be wrong. :P
I can confirm this is not the case, for the attacks you're probably right but as for NETWORTH, the numbers and graph doesn't change.
I know for a fact as my networth currently is -17 million less than it currently is from my endeavors in the casino today thats still not being reflected.