Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing MErit

Started by Sweetiepie [455639] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

Sweetiepie [455639]

I worked on two merits yesterday,  unarmored attacks,  and hand to hand.  While I got the merit for hand to hand,  I did NOT receive the merit for unarmored attacks.  I've restarted my pc,  and have waited overnight now for the merit to show up,  to no avail.

Thank You for your attention in this matter


byrod [1132772]

Patch list #50 says:

- [HONOR] Added 'Unarmed' for achieving 100 hand-to-hand finishing hits (defeat someone to trigger)

I guess the title is misleading here.

It seems there is only one merit, Sweetie, and that's the one you got :-)

Kind regards,

Byrod
 

Sweetiepie [455639]

However, there was a merit added for unarmored attacks last month I think it was Byrod.....  TRex got it,  so I know I'm not dreaming this up....  :(