Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tools & Userscripts help needed

Started by Ivyrel [2113249] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Ivyrel [2113249]

Hello, I'd like to start making my own API spreadsheets and scripts for Torn, are there any guides or any help/tutorial to get started?
Ivyrel [2113249]

I'll check once I get out of work, thanks.

I was looking for a guide/tutorial that shows how to get started or how to make basic scripts so I could start learning.



What I like about Torn's community is that you can learn a lot and share knowledge, it makes me want to learn how to make scripts and GFX.