Okay yea I have been gone for long and I came to see some changes in faction warfare like war point. Please what's the essence of the war point and how's it being calculated and why does it fluctuate?(there was a time I hit over 5,000 points then later it reduced and started from 0)
War point
Started by -BlueRabbit- [1740500] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Okay yea I have been gone for long and I came to see some changes in faction warfare like war point. Please what's the essence of the war point and how's it being calculated and why does it fluctuate?(there was a time I hit over 5,000 points then later it reduced and started from 0)
I'm new, so I don't know what war points are, but maybe you are referring to respect? Respect is used to rank factions, and can be used to unlock very helpful faction upgrades.
i assume you're talking about territory war
every person on the wall generates 1 point / second, so 10 people gives u 10 points/second, and for the enemy team, when they're there they take away points from you, so u gotta make them stay out of the wall..
Im guessing you are referring to territory war. If so the post above mine has rightly explain how you get those points.
However, if you instead are referring to respect gains then you should know that we are now in the chaining 2.0 regime whereby all your attacks against anyone gives you certain amount of respect. The amount of respect gain for each attack depends on a lot of things namely:
- Target level
- Target stats vs your own stats
- Chain number (you gain higher multiplier at higher number of consecutive attacks done by faction members)
- Whether you leave/hospitalize/mug the target
- Whether it is a retaliation attack
- Whether it is a group attack (more than 1 person hitting the target)
- Whether it is a war attack
- Whether the attack occurs in overseas
When you see respect gains at the thousands, then it is definitely a bonus hit.
Yes
.. Territory war.. Thanks yhu have been helpful
Thanks... Helpful