Hey guys! I will make this post much better in the future. Just wanted to create a thread for people to come and rate me as a good trader in the mean time.
For the record anyone reading this. I pay extremely fair prices, way above all the traders with price lists posted. I will work on making my price list, asap. I buy at the quick sell price and resell at the slow sell price. Just that simple. If your interested please mail/PM me. And we can work out details.
seems to be cool dude, bought 6 dps from me with no worries at all bout being mugged i even knocked 500k off the last 2 just because quick and safe tardes. will be bringing more stuff this way
Sold over 500 Xanax to over time always good trader also paid mint prices :)
A good trader with more than fair prices :) I definitely recommend him.
yeah yeah good prices, might even call them generous.
Always a constant buyer from the items I have listed. Also my main contact when I have a high priced item to sale. Very fair, honest, and trustworthy.
This guy is really nice with friendly and safe trades. He is extremely trustworthy and I would 100% recommend him to anyone reading throught this thread. Dude has good prices, well above the other traders. I have personally traded several hundred items with him and he has always given good deals :D