So how do I unlock the Missions once I've completed the Beginner Missions? I want to get to the next ones
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
So how do I unlock the Missions once I've completed the Beginner Missions? I want to get to the next ones
Give it a day or two. You get a mission assigned each day at the start of a new day (Torn City Time). So if you've done the Beginner Missions, next you'll be approached by "Anonymous" who will have you do a few missions for them, and then you'll unlock the next Mission person: Duke.
You unlock Duke Contrats at level 5
I hear at level 5. I am patiently waiting to level lol.