Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral code missing

Started by Tenkae [2149116] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Rdewd [2138013] ×1

Tenkae [2149116]

Hi there! 

I messed up when I was registering for this badass game! My good friend who goes by the name Rdewd [2138013] showed me this amazing game, and directly after I set up my account he realized that he forgot to give me a referral code. I was wondering if that could possibly be arranged for his account since he was the one to get me into this game? He is also one of my coworkers, and I would love to let him know he can get some sweet rewards off of myself playing this fantastic game! To my understanding he will also have to comment on this thread or something, so I will send him the link to this thread so that he can confirm this too.

Thank you!

Mentions: Rdewd [2138013]

Rdewd [2138013]

I'm confirming! I know this good sir,  I'm just bad at making people use my ref link.



This isn't my first time lol