No Open chat private with froends
Chat
Started by Lapantino [2141466] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
No Open chat private with froends
you have to provide more info then that please.
when I use APP and I have my friends in chat minimized, most of the time when I try to open the chat or if it is already open, to minimize, it does not respond
What version of the app are you using?
Is it the latest version?
Hey, Could you please update app to the latest version and check if this issue is still actual? Thanks!
no update provided, user inactive,
closing report