Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral code

Started by Velith [2150389] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Tenkae [2149116] ×1

Velith [2150389]

My roommate, Tenkae [2149116], told me about this game so I made an account on my downtime. He said he wanted to send me aareferral code but only mentioned it after I made an account. Is there anything I can do to still use the referral code?

Mentions: Tenkae [2149116]

Tenkae [2149116]

Hey there!

I'm his roommate, and I confirm that I am a derp and didn't send him the referral link due to a miscommunication lol.

Sorry for the delay in response!