clear
CLOSE
Started by abe24 [1912082] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 16
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
clear
Hi. I would like to try my luck! Why quitting? :/
It's sad seeing someone is quitting. X(
Why quitting? I just start my Torn... :(
I r noob
rip my dude
Good luck man
big rips man hope you have fun elsewhere.
rip, sad to see another member of the community go. good luck to everyone involved
Good luck man.
Awww you must have been a great citizen
amen brother I would be honored to win some of your things
Trying my luck again
Farewell Mr Abe whatever your reasons maybe, I wish you well, cheers
I wish you well, farewell, thee, and remeber Torn. For, what's
Life but a series of hellos and goodbyes
How fun -700m networth so no prize I assume?