Well, with the top fourm posters dropping left and right, its time for me to step up. So GD: do you own any timepieces in torn? if so what kind.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 25
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Flak [2091491]
· 9 likes ·
A TRUE SHITPOSTER!! V V V [image: www.anorak.co.uk]
Well, with the top fourm posters dropping left and right, its time for me to step up. So GD: do you own any timepieces in torn? if so what kind.
Hes at the top and hes at the top but nobody staying
Shout out to DUDE DUDE for staying at the top for 9 years and counting
Timepieces?????
DUDE DUDE THE KING isn't dropping off.
Dud Dud is the king of GD
Dud Dud will say you forgot the 'e'
Dud Dud is good for your heart
Dud Dud's posts smell like farts
Dud Dud we miss you when you get banned
Dud Dud king of the white porcelain.
Dud Dud should have his own collectible rock, paper,
DUDE DUDE IS THE KING OF THE FORUMS
i said that lol
you forgot to mention I my 10/10 personality and 11/10 good looks
and you forgot your modesty and how humble you are.
Yeah, I'm a rocket ship on my way to Mars
On a collision course
I am a satellite I'm out of control
I am a sex machine ready to reload
Like an atom bomb about to
Oh oh oh oh oh explode
I'm burnin' through the sky yeah
Two hundred degrees
That's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit
I'm trav'ling at the speed of light
I wanna make a supersonic woman of you
If you want to be at the top among the GREATEST forum posters, you are going to have to produce some quality for us to read. This thread lacks such, therefore will be placed in the graveyard!
Oh no, well, here are the words to my favourite song, usually sung by Queen, Alfie Boe does a great job:
Don't Stop Me Now