I've been trying to earn some easy merits and I tried to piss off all the job employers, so I quit my job at army and pissed them off, it's been 2 days and I still can't get my job back, all I wanted was a merit, i'm still a new player and this job is important to me because of stats. When will I be able to work at army again?
Army Job bug?
Started by Drakhul [2144992] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
I've been trying to earn some easy merits and I tried to piss off all the job employers, so I quit my job at army and pissed them off, it's been 2 days and I still can't get my job back, all I wanted was a merit, i'm still a new player and this job is important to me because of stats. When will I be able to work at army again?
You have to wait three days before you can get the job again. After that they'll take you back if you can answer all the interview questions correctly.
I thought it only took 24 hrs to reset again before you can apply to city jobs after pissing them off, however if so, just join a player company meanwhile instead.
Ty both of you, I too thought it was only 24h, thank you very much :D