Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DoctorN

Started by Mauk [1494436] on in Graveyard.

148 replies · 5.97k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 149 / 149 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Sharlenwar [1959556]

Hey Mauk, I read the newspaper article today. Thank you for creating such a wonderful tool that many people on here have used. I truly appreciate it and it has made me enjoy Torn just that much more. :)
riskoriented [2100680]

Says the guy who refuses to drop the source...

Thanks for all your work so far but GFY if you think I'm gonna let this die without building a direct clone.
Mauk [1494436]

Wow. Ok.

I expected "direct clones," but create your own thread instead of coming here to swear at me, bud.
riskoriented [2100680]

I'm just trying to give the people here hope after you stripped them of it. I'll make my own thread in due time, but I don't think this thread "belongs" to you by any means, particularly now that your project is abandonware.