Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission Bug

Started by Rattis [468374] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

dimitrij [1147569] ×1

Rattis [468374]

So anyway I decided to get back into the swing of things and do some missions, all had been going well until recently. I had a mission where I had to travel to SA and kill dimitrij [1147569] with a rifle. So I get to SA, no one on the player list was highlighted in red. So i actually traveled back to torn to confirm the name and country. I even mailed myself the name just incase. SO i got back to SA, still no red bar over that player name, so I searched him up via his ID and went to attack.

The following took place.





[image: djrattis.com]

[image: djrattis.com]

[image: djrattis.com]

[image: djrattis.com]

I will post the screen shot of my mission log when I arrive back in Torn.


Mentions: dimitrij [1147569]

Kayla [2031661]

Sounds like you didn't actually accept the mission, that's usually the case when this is reported - people reading the name and flying out there but forgetting to click accept mission first. Without the mission being active, no one will be highlighted and you won't be able to attack them.