NO longer buying
No more
Started by Trucker_Liam [1608058] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
NO longer buying
You're traveling, so unavailable? (Sorry, supernoob here)
Yeah I’m back now
payment received R+
Is this still on? I should have asked first before attacking. Lol
Yes still buying
Attack done.... (1x)
awaiting payment
By. DoctorDevil
Attatcked
attack done awaiting payment.
promptly paid. thank you.
loss and awaiting payment
still waiting (:
Attacked, ty
Paid very quickly, thank you
still havent been paid...
He is paying.
+
Where is the payment. Im not recive yet
If you haven’t been paid message me I might of missed the event if you only attacked once in the mass losses I’m receiving atm
4 DONE
All paid keep them coming
Ok think I paid all upto date message me if I missed you out it’s not intentional I’m getting hundreds of events
Paid well and fast. Rated + will do more