Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

chat window broke

Started by Infinity [463993] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Infinity [463993]

everytime i refresh the page any chat window i have replied to opens up and there are no messages from me that i have replied to, this is so annoying can it be fixed please?

edited to add all windows have this time stamp.
Last message: Thu, 15:55 - TCT
LouBaker [1162207]

Same here iPhone 4

when I press return it deletes the text

last message Thurs 11:05 even tho I've been using chat. On pc an hour ago
Ultrareign [1992238]

Got a similar issue when I try to close chat by clicking the X nothing tends to happen and every page refresh it seems to open the last chat I used.