Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Profile viewing

Started by DisabledKitten [1968984] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Psychasec [2151444] ×1

Will_Power [2102711]

It loads fine for me too now, but I got a 500 error when I first tried to view it. I imagine the account was brand new, not sure if that has anything to do with it.