Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bulk buying

Started by Zeeder [2130178] on in Trading Post.

6 replies · 112 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Zeeder [2130178]

I'm buying BEER, CANDY, and MEDICAL ITEMS.

BEER @ 850 for sales OVER 1,000 beers or 835 per bottle for sales UNDER 1,000 beers. All other items are price negotiable.

Give me a pm if you are interested - I'm very active, fast, and I like to think I'm trustworthy :)