I have been spending anywhere from 5-40e per day in the church for well over 2 months now. Still no merit. is it broken?
Forgiven For Your Sins Bug
Started by D-PAYN3 [357163] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Triplicant [2037705]
· 2 likes ·
...and you're 110% certain you haven't missed a day? - Stewie [1494547]
· 2 likes ·
Once a day is sufficient I believe as long as the days are consecutive. I recently got this honor bar/merit and I often missed praying twice on the same day and I ended up getting it after around 2-weeks! It …
I have been spending anywhere from 5-40e per day in the church for well over 2 months now. Still no merit. is it broken?
I think it's very unlikely that it's broken. It's entirely random and it looks like you're unlucky.
Should take two weeks or there about though, highly unlikely to take 2 months,
When have you been praying? You want to pray once in the morning and once in the evening everyday until you get the merit.
did you miss any days? i am pretty sure that the days have to be consecutive?
Once a day is sufficient I believe as long as the days are consecutive.
I recently got this honor bar/merit and I often missed praying twice on the same day and I ended up getting it after around 2-weeks!
It is very easy to miss a day-- which is why it took me so long to get it.
Never missed a day, do it at new day or there abouts consecutively.
are you a 100% sure about not missing a day? if you are, i'll ask ched to look into it.
im 100% i have done way more than enough consecutive days for this merit.
passing on to ched to check
I'm not seeing any issues, stats look good to me.
I sure wish you could tell me why my account is being singled out then because im not missing a day and still dont have it. i get it, its trivial and just 1 merit. But im telling you, something is wrong. at least with my account anyways. ive been stuck on 40 nnb for about 6+ months and rarely let my nb fill to 70 with faction special and only do warehouse arson and parked car GTA. Not to mention have read 2 double nerve regen books and taken FULL advantage within those 6 months..... but thats a different issue in itself. im more concerned why i havent gotten this silly merit and wish you would look into it.
...and you're 110% certain you haven't missed a day?
150% certain i have well over the mark on consecutive days... i mean WELLLLLL over!
I think something's wrong with your definition of daily...
You have 13 logins in the past 31 days(i didn't bother looking any further since I'm on my phone and it's quite clear what's up here...), and have shown barely an increase in activity so those logins can't have been very long..
LOLOLOLOL 13 log ins in 31 days?!?!?!?! LOLOLOLOL I leave my work and home PC logged in. i got the merit today. Why dont u look at my stat increases and see how impossible it would be for me to do that in 13 days? Or ask anyone in my faction how much im on daily. Lord haff mercy your post has made me laugh Harley :)
He's on pretty much constantly, it's pretty annoying because he keeps talking to me
or 13 log ins, rather... not days.... which raises another question..... could me leaving torn up 24/7 on 2 diff computers be screwing with how things register? i never thought of or checked my own activity. this could very well be the reason it was so screwy with me. u guys aware of that being an issue?
shut it Julie.... you love me....
I can see where Harley is coming from as if you left yourself logged in, surely you would have more play time logged than your current;Time played:36d 15h 12m 4s especially over the course of your 4,322 days on Torn
I doubt anything is broken. I recently(month ago) achieved this award. I read on the forums that praying twice a day for 7 days will unlock this honor bar.
I followed it to the tee. Prayed 14times and on that Sunday night when I clicked it and refreshed my page I was immediately awarded with it.