Does anyone else follow her Tumblr page? It was pretty much the only page I followed when I did use Tumblr. She posts some pretty awesome stuff regarding paranormal and creepypasta.
Sixpenceee
Started by Chili_Duster [1817267] on in Paranormal.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Does anyone else follow her Tumblr page? It was pretty much the only page I followed when I did use Tumblr. She posts some pretty awesome stuff regarding paranormal and creepypasta.
Such as? [:sick:]
I hate her.
Just kidding, I followed her too. Although there was some drama about her stealing a ton of people's work/not crediting/posting without permission blahblah.