Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Started by SullyTheShadow [2142205] on in Graveyard.

16 replies · 198 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
SullyTheShadow [2142205]

I'm ghey and a conformist, and I don't like that people have fun on these forums. So I'm going to play authoritarian and demand that nobody replies to people I find irritating, even if i reply to them myself.

Do as I say, not as I do.

You hear me?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Discuss.
FIN [527880] Helper

Why is this a topic General discussion? You do know there is also a roleplaying subforum?

Altho this probably would not quite fit in there either. I'd rather not disturb them for nothing so to grave we go.