Gratz!
Level 100 >:)
Started by Bullzeye [922212] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Gratz!
Grats! Now the target on your face is even more apt, hehe.
lol what
I only just saw this thread today but now that i'm here I should probably remind everyone that you're a committee cheat that invested in WSSB after ched announced it in committee forums
Accurate description
Right, so you using a script to dislike my posts then?
Dumbass.
You really are a shitty liar.
You disliked the first one you circled 10 days ago, then say you just saw this thread, now claim a like you didn't do.
You are so credible it hurts.
You do realise it would show a red thumb on your post if I actually did dislike it
You sure do cry a lot about having a post disliked tho lmao
bitch
Boo hoo. I am so like sad over this and shit.
You sure spend a lot of time trying to defend yourself when you could just admit disliking my post. Or you know, ignore it and move on rather than spending 10 days coming up with a bullshit lie. Man up or better yet, shut up.
Can't believe that you think of me so much that you imagined me disliking your post
Maybe you think 4k karma is a lot or some shit and want to preserve it but the truth is that last night I took a shit and it was more interesting than every post you've ever made, combined.
Sorry to crush your dreams Mr committee cheat.
Huh, you're right after all. It was Dude. It's so easy to mix you two up, my bad.