Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Paladins

Started by S-I-N [2066961] on in Gaming.

4 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
A_Mean_Person [1631303]

I have had it installed for over 1 year now, and haven't logged on it still.

It does look pretty decent, and it is one of the most played free games, so it cant be that bad.

Maybe sometime this year i'll finally manage to check it out.
Nazarick [2138204]

Are there any important differences between Paladins and WildStar, Fortnite & Overwatch?

WildStar, Paladins, are they still out though..? I’m a little behind on these matters...
S-I-N [2066961]

Fortnite is a battle royale 3rd person. Palidins and Overwatch are basically the same (except Overwatch costs $30). Wildstar is a 3rd person RPG. 
Jenos [2081374]

Yes (as you can see from my name). Stopped playing around Jan though so I haven't tried the notbeta (finally) paladins yet xD But soon, hopefully!