It would be nice if users could select individualized time zones when they first sign up, and have them factored in account when displaying game time at the bottom. This way, events and such would be easy to track as people would know what time a certain event occurred. For bug reporting or other related purposes, there can be an isolated "global time", which is the standard time they use right now (I'm assuming it is UK time).
Adjust time zone
Started by Gh0st9999 [2035586] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
It would be nice if users could select individualized time zones when they first sign up, and have them factored in account when displaying game time at the bottom. This way, events and such would be easy to track as people would know what time a certain event occurred. For bug reporting or other related purposes, there can be an isolated "global time", which is the standard time they use right now (I'm assuming it is UK time).
It would make it too confusing for everyone involved, especially bug reports and faction chat.
For bug reporting or other related purposes, there can be an isolated "global time", which is the standard time they use right now (I'm assuming it is UK time).
Again, it would still be too confusing having to switch time zones of events and everything before reporting a bug.
Ah, now I see what you were trying to say. I agree.