Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Drugs..

Started by Shiggles [969438] on in Questions & Answers.

15 replies · 228 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
26
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

Shiggles [969438]

Could someone point me in the right direction for concrete information regarding what drugs and how many one can take and still maintain the SSL gym?

Thanks!
Caedes [2100412]

You can take a combined total of 150 Xanax and ecstasy, so 1 Xanax and 149 ecstasy, 75 of each or whatever combination you can think of, as long as it doesn’t exceed a combined total of 150.

Most take at least 50 of each in order to get the two merits associated with them. 

I believe all other drugs are fine to take, most SSL users take LSD daily.
Baldr [1847600] Reporter

You'll be stronger if you skip the SSL gym and use more drugs than it will allow.  There is a pretty direct correlation between being strong and the amount of xanax you've taken.


Cryptic [2059197]

Just don't do it if you want to compete in the top stats.  This topic has been done to death. The math will show the only time it makes sense is if you don't give a crap about your stats, in the near future. In fact, you shouldn't give a crap about it for about 5.03 years  from making an account and being incredibly active [:wink:] .
Wiber [2065939]

^^^ This R+ if I could I would give you a gold star.

Short, sharp, to the point and added to the available information.

Who are you and what have you done with Rino? lol
Cryptic [2059197]

I don't need a distraction anymore save being bored, and I remember the summary of the math, and have a spreadsheet set up, which is where my original 4.03 years came from. Mind I've derailed myself from hitting that eta but I had fun. I'd say it was worth it.

Edit: Looks like the op is far from incredibly active.
TheApocalypse [1066798]

lol you guys are awesome, when did this become a debate about being drug free or not.....I think what Shiggles is looking for here is confirmation from someone who is also drug free about the exact total rather then third hand knowledge. Google seems to have contradictory numbers and he's looking for something straight from experience...I'm sure he's aware of the handicap being drug free provides...
Cryptic [2059197]

I don't think the people who unlock SSL are willing to test the limits.  I know if I hit 50 / 50 I wouldn't dare taking 1 more. 
Shiggles [969438]

I appreciate the feedback, and yes I'm completely aware of the limitations of going drug free nor do I have any grandiose delusions of being able to complete with those who aren't...certainly not at my level of activity.

I was attempting to deduce, with hard evidence,  whether or not just ectasy and Xanax are limited when it comes to unlocking the SSL gym or if other drugs play an affect.

I've come across too much contradicting information when it comes to the amounts of Xanax and ectasy so I do plan to keep those totals at 50 a piece for the merits.
Kayla [2031661]

If the combined total of your Xanax taken and Ecstasy taken exceeds 150, SSL is permanently locked off from you. Doesn't matter if it's 75 each or 1 ecstasy and 149 Xanax. Other drugs do not matter and you can take as many as you want. Only Xanax and ecstasy count.

And yes, SSL is bad for your stats. 
Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

Most SSL users pop LSD instead, it only provides 50 energy, but there are no restrictions on the number you can take while in SSL. If we cannot change your mind, then that's the best advice I can give you.

Edit: as for your evidence, scroll back through the achievements forum and look at the SSL unlocked threads, most OPs will have a large amount of LSD taken. Here is a good example.

Mentions: Welcome to The Sports Science Lab